Installation of Skyline Stretch Ceiling
- Attach PVC track to walls or original ceiling.
- Platforms for light fixtures or other systems are attached to the original ceiling and their height is adjusted to match the stretch ceiling height.
- The room is heated to 50c to enable the PVC ceiling film to reach optimum elasticity and be stretched into place, corners first.
- Strengthening rings are glued to the canvas and then cut inside to make holes for light fixtures and other systems. Fixtures are connected to cables, pulled through the holes and then the springs to the fixture platforms above the canvas are engaged.
- Any hand prints or marks on the ceiling canvas are removed with a damp cloth. Installation is complete.